[AT] Non-permanent Antifreeze???

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu May 6 14:44:08 PDT 2004

Larry:

I suspect the big opening went away when they had to go to a pressurized
system. Prior to that they used a Thermo-syphon cooling system.  I believe
the pressurized cooling systems got caused by the lack of copper during WWII
and the Korean war when the radiator cores had to be made from steel rather
than copper.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

What people can dream, people can do! George W. Bush

www.deerelegacy.com