[AT] JD 730D Live PTO clutch oil

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu May 6 13:48:52 PDT 2004

At 09:27 AM 5/6/2004, you wrote:
>Ron:
>We buy our "brand name" oil wherever we can get it at a price that is
>reasonable. Walmart, Costco, Dean's Midnight Oil salvage, etc!  :-)
>Dean A. Van Peursem

Hi Dean,
         Let me see if I can "one up" you on this. For years I've purchased
Rotilla 15-40 from Wal-Mart for my F 250 Powerstroke (it takes 15 qts.)
This last Feb. I was in FL for an engine show when the time came for an oil
change. So I took my truck to Wal-Mart and had them do the oil change while
I watched. Guess what the total was THE SAME PRICE as it would have been if
I had bought the oil and filter and done it myself. I asked if this was a
mistake and was told "No." Guess where I'll be having my oil changed from
now on?
         Dave