[AT] New Utility tractor

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu May 6 10:26:15 PDT 2004

All the small tractors are mainly import.  My brother in law last year
looked at them all and finally decided on Mahindra,  he has been quite happy
with it.  About 30 hp. 4WD with loader.  Nice little tractor.

H. L.

I've finally got the Farmall Super MTA running good, and now I've got to get

something different. My back has finally given out, my days of climbing up

the back of the M and throwing a leg over the seat are over. This past week,

I seeded my 20 acres and had difficulty getting off the tractor.

I have placed ads for the M on various sites (still can't seem to get atis

classified working yet) and the only responses I've gotten have been from

Nigeria :)

I'm looking at New Holland's Boomer TC-35 and Agco's ST-35, both with 4WD

and loader. The Agco is considerably less expensive than the Boomer. Does

anyone have any thoughts on either of these tractors?

TIA

Dick

Dick Day Software Services

83712 552nd Avenue