[AT] oil filter cross reference

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed May 5 15:12:13 PDT 2004

	I am hoping someone can give me an idea whether these filters
are still available or not and who might have them. I can go to NAPA
or any of the other auto parts places but I am hoping there is a cross
to something that is carried locally.

	These are on my soon-to-be antique JD-14 skidsteer. One is called
an "element" but looks like an extra long spin-on to me. The small one
looks about the size of the oil filter in my Dodge pickup for the Cummins
diesel engine which is a two quart filter.

	Both are hydraulic filters. The large one is a Lenz Filter Element
# CP-1032-10B  and is a 10 micron filter.  The smaller one is a Fram Wear
Guard Hydraulic Oil Filter # P1653.

	I did a search for an oil filter cross reference but got nowhere
with it as it is set up to help people find filters for automobiles and
old JD skidsteers are not listed. I tried the Fram web site and also got
nowhere.

	Anyone able to help with this?  Thanks in advance.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson