[AT] Universal Pierce Governor from VALUE-BILT

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed May 5 14:10:31 PDT 2004

We have one of them on one of the portable fire pumps. It is real easy
to set up and install. You just need to figure out where to connect the
belt drive. OR it can be connected with a lovejoy style coupling if you
have a handy shaft. Then you need to connect it to the carb. We used a
cable for that but it depends on where you put it.

Doesn't the 65 already have a governor on it, is it broken or just worn
out?

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY