[AT] Biodiesel question

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed May 5 05:45:17 PDT 2004

	A man that lives just north of Austin, MN near Brownsdale has
been making his own biodiesel for a number of years, from what I was
told. I understand that he gets used cooking oil free from McDonalds
and/or others and uses that to make his diesel fuel in barrels in the
back yard. There does not seem to be too much to the process except
that filtering would be important and critical to the operation of
any diesel engine. But like Dean says, you are gonna smell like you
are cooking french fries when you go down the road. You will also be
hungry most of the time and will likely gain weight. ;-)

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson