[AT] Biodiesel question

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue May 4 22:47:43 PDT 2004

Ed:

The bad part about running a diesel engine on bio-diesel is you will think
you are driving by a McDonalds restaurant all the time.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not
strong enough.--John Christian Bovee

www.deerelegacy.com