[AT] Tractor people are basically nice

dglass dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org
Tue May 4 17:16:24 PDT 2004

I was telling an email aquaintance that 99.9% of tractor are nice and I
said that I think I could prove it.  Her daughter and granddaughter are
in a mother/daughter photo contest.  I said if I mentioned it on the
forum, that alot of people would participate.  If you would like to
prove me right, please go to www.waldenphoto.com and click on
mother/daughter photo contest and vote for number 31.
I agree it is a silly thing, but I think it would be interesting to see
how many votes we could get.  If you are the .1% just delete the message
and please don't flame me.
You can only vote once from the same IP address so we can get a fairly
accurate count.