Moline parts was:[AT] 720 lpg

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue May 4 09:53:57 PDT 2004

Wayne:

if I recall right you also had some NOS JD parts too. Do you have those
listed in an excel spread sheet that you could send to me?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not
strong enough.--John Christian Bovee

www.deerelegacy.com