[AT] more fire trucks for sale

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Mon May 3 16:00:02 PDT 2004

If I had the funds to invest, I would collect a few of these and then install
beds, hoists, etc.   I don't think you would find a better truck for the
money than one of these.  I would really like to have a 4wd one, but this twin
screw seems to be able to go thru almost anything you can point it at!!!!!!!!!!
I threw a rooster tail of snow and slush 8 ft high on the PA turnpike with
this one.....   If I would have disconnected the governor the first day, we
would have been home 2 days sooner....

Cecil in OKla