[AT] The Le Sueur, MN swap meet

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon May 3 15:28:32 PDT 2004

	Kyle, I'm a big fan of Remington rifles. About 15 years ago I found
a nice like new Remington model 12A .22 and then a month later found a
Remington model 12C caliber 25-20.  Both are pumps and both have a special
place on the wall here. They are both sort of like the Fieldmaster pump.

	You could write to Remington Arms at Ilion, New York with the
serial number and model number of your model 67 and I would bet they
would tell you when it was made.

Cecil

	Kyle Sands wrote:
>>	I'm glad you enjoyed the show and that you found that Winchester
>>single shot .22. rifle. My father bought one brand new for me when I was
>>11 years old in 1941. I can tell you that without question I put thousands
>>or rounds thru mine. My younger brother still has it but I imagine it is
>>pretty well worn out by now.
>>
>>Cecil
>

> Cecil, I'm elated that I found it.  I have no idea how old this one is and

no idea how to find out either.  But it shoots straight.  It's a little

different to sight in than my dad's Remington 572 Fieldmaster pump that I

have, so it'll take some getting used to.  Regards,

> Kyle Sands <>< Huntley, MN

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson