[AT] The Le Sueur, MN swap meet

Kyle Sands willys_46 at mail.com
Mon May 3 12:30:23 PDT 2004

   Ron, how early did you arrive?  I found it about noon on Friday and bought it an hour later.  Did you see the guy who had all the rifles?  He was located near the fence in the southeast corner of the grounds - about where the swap used to have it's southern most boundary.  There was also a bolt-action with a 15-shot "tube" magazine.  The were both the same price and I debated about buying that one instead, but I really wanted the single shot.  Sorry to say I got there first - but not too sorry ;-)

Kyle Sands <>< Huntley, MN