[AT] O-14, possibly McCormick-Deering or Inter?

Tom tmartin at xtra.co.nz
Sun May 2 18:26:24 PDT 2004

Lane Freeman wrote:

> Tom,
> Does it look like the O-14 in these pictures.
>
> Link:
> http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3010962&a=30772158&pw=
>
> Lane Freeman

It was hard to tell what it looked like, Lane.
About all I could see was the back of the tractor to
the steering wheel from the drawbar, such was the debris
on and around the tractor.
The guards from memory appear wider than on the other O-14
that Rob pointed out and I can't remember if they were
enclosed, or I noticed.
It was raining quite had at the time and the water level
was heading toward the top of my gummies!
Getting the model # of the plate was the only positive
sighting.
I'm doing an "Arnie" in a couple of weeks and intend to
look it up.

Tom