[AT] 630 pictures and charging probles.

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Mon May 3 10:56:24 PDT 2004

Ricky: I guess as many time as I have tried to say or spell Owatonna I
would get it right. But you knew what I meant so guess it does not
matter, but it does to me and now I have it!
Do I need to think about loading that 4-row  front end cultivator on the
trailer next time I come that way. I took it off a 4020 (a 6-row then)
but think it fits the 2-cyl as well. Also, I think I have the rear clean
out toolbar. I'll check next time I am up at the old homestead.

Wayne S