[AT] 630 pictures and charging probles.

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Mon May 3 09:56:30 PDT 2004

Ricky: OK, I am trying to be nice! I took a quick peek and I don't know?
Better get rid of it quick!
That is a good looking 630 all the way around. I think it is time to add
onto the east side of the shop you have pictured in the background to
give her a nice home! Set the date and we'll show up for work and play,
Oh and maybe some of your fried fresh fish!
One other thing, I was looking through some books I am taking to Pawnee,
OK this weekend and ran across a Otowona self propelled book and a
Wetmore service/parts book for the 95 and 130 grinder/mixer. Is your new
grinder a Wetmore and  if so do you need the book?

Wayne