[AT] 630 pictures and charging probles.

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon May 3 10:24:04 PDT 2004

Ricky:

The rubber torsion rings are available as a pair for about $80 to $125
depending if they have been made in the US or Overseas. I heard recently
that the Overseas ones are better and less expensive. I need to verify that.

It looks like all the bracketry for the torsion rubber springs is also
missing plus the cover and adjusting mechanism. Is there a shock absorber in
the front of the seat? I've not quite ever seen one that looks quite like
this. Looks like someone has removed all the float ride mechanism and made
it fixed.  More detailed pictures would help w/o the seat cushion on and a
picture from the top would be really helpful.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not
strong enough.--John Christian Bovee

www.deerelegacy.com