[AT] more fire trucks for sale

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon May 3 05:09:04 PDT 2004

	Just in case Cecil or someone else has been looking for another
fire truck, I thought I'd mention that a local fire company has two trucks
for sale on sealed bids with minimum starting bids of $5500.

	Both are 1965 Ford 750 pumpers with American Fire Apparatus bodies,
4WD standard 5 speed gas V-8s. One has 8654 miles and is still in service
and the other has 17,520 miles. Both have 500 gpm Barton American front
mounted pumpers and come with all lights, sirens and etc.

	If there is any interest, these are located in Claryville, NY in
the southern Catskill mountains. Contact Asst Chief Glenn Vandenberg at
845-985-2943.

	I figured maybe since Cecil got his very own fire truck mayby some
of the rest of you want your own too.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson