[AT] Farmall tractor

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon May 3 04:52:20 PDT 2004

ok Al.  Somehow I was thinking your club was centered out of the Richlands
area.  Maybe I am thinking about something you did  there with the fire
dept. or some other organization.

How about Travis Register, where does he live?  I talked about the show with
him and got an email from him on Friday asking if I was going.

I hope you guys can get that club up and running strong.

Charlie