[AT] the 2004 Valu-Bilt catalog

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun May 2 22:17:33 PDT 2004

John:

The used parts prices returned in the 2003 catalog and now have disappeared
again. I keep a copy of the 2000 and the 2003 Valu-Bilt catalog with me at
all times for reference on their used parts pricing.

I have heard rumors of them having some financial difficulties. Don't know
if that is a fact or fiction. I called them from Des Moines, IA on my trip
in March and asked them if I could look through their salvage yard which is
South of Des Moines about 30 miles. Customers are not allowed in the yard. I
probably would have found some things I needed. Their loss. They don't have
stores any more.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not
strong enough.--John Christian Bovee

www.deerelegacy.com