[AT] Farmall tractor

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun May 2 19:00:30 PDT 2004

Yep it was yesterday but by the time I got there (to see the tractor pull)
the place looked like a ghost town.  Nothing was there except the tractor
puller outfits roller and the guy from Maryland I mentioned with a CA and an
RC.

I didn't realize it was your show Al.  What is the name of your club?  I
thought it was a Goldsboro area club.  You aren't too far away from there
though I guess.

Charlie