[AT] Off topic - Proud Dad

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 09:06:00 PDT 2004

Steve,
     First let me congratulate you on your daughter.  Obviously you did
something right.  I received my State degree last year and it is something
to be very proud of.  I just hope she plans on getting her American Degree,
as well.  As far as the District SAE award goes--- I think it takes more
work and knowledge of a particular area of agriculture and is actually a
higher achievement than a state degree.  Both are something to be proud of
though.

     Second let me ask if she is single :-)

Mike