[AT] Fwd: 10 Years!!!! Portland , IN 2004

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat May 1 22:43:30 PDT 2004

Steve:

Thanks for the invite and great tribute to the ATIS members over the years.
I sure wish we could make it some time. We were in Moline, IL in March, have
to be in NW IA in June and I just don't see how we could make another trip
in August too. @#$%^&

But anyway, the link to the show has a little problem. Try this link. It
works better:

http://www.adamswells.com/~tristate/

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not
strong enough.--John Christian Bovee

www.deerelegacy.com