[AT] Farmall tractor

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat May 1 18:08:13 PDT 2004

> Sorry guys I didn't mean to send that last message to the list.  I did it
> again.  I certainly don't mind you guys  reading it though.  Does anyone
> know the guy I mentioned, Paul Barnsley aka the wizard of orange.
>
> Charlie

	I still haven't seen the email to the List but I do know Paul
Barnsley. He and his wife live near Frederick, MD. I have been to their
place and met them both. Nice people. I have bought from him and have
always been satisfied. I guess I will have to wait for RoadRunner to
process your message to see what you were asking about. Unless you want
to send it again but directly to me this time.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson