[AT] OT- Well Chlorinators

Bob Brooks rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Sat May 1 15:11:30 PDT 2004

Dick;

We have a chlorine injection system for our water, same type of
problem.  The system injects diluted chlorine into the main water line
into the house and then the water is put into a fairly large storage
tank, I think it was about 125 gallons.  The idea is that you want the
chlorine in contact with the water for a period of time.  @0 min is
best, 5 to 10 is acceptable.  Then there is a large carbon filter that
pulls the chlorine back out of the water.  The system works very well
and uses Bleach in the injection tank, unfourtunatly it was a lot more
than 900.00,   The bill was about $3300.00

I'm not familar with the type of system that drops bleach into the
well.  How do you get the chlorine back out of the water?

Bob