[AT] Farmall tractor

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat May 1 14:20:55 PDT 2004

> How much $$$ is "not too bad"? I'd like to have a B or BN for a project and
> will add one to my collection when the price is right.
> Mark

	This is the kind of discussion that can go on and on without
getting anywhere. You ask me "How much $$$ is not too bad" and I ask
you "When is the price right?"  grins.

	I have my location right at the bottom of my signature line
in all my emails. I have no idea where you are.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson