[AT] Farmall tractor

Phil Auten PGA2 at hot1.net
Sat May 1 11:54:32 PDT 2004

Cecil,
A Farmall BN is just a narrower version of the B. If I remember correctly,
it's about 8" narrower than a standard B. The BN outboard seat bracket
is up against the fender instead of having about a 4" gap.
It would not, however, have an adjustable wide front. It sounds like someone
has installed a wide front from a C on this BN. Of course, it could be a C
with a hood from a B with BN decals on it. Or it could be something else
altogether. Show us the pictures.

Phil