[AT] Sealing a tire to a rim

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat May 1 09:06:27 PDT 2004

Hi Mark,  I guess you didn't understand my poor attempt at humor. I was
making fun of mine and Farmers girth.  I am a Certified Real Estate
Appraiser.  I promise you I know the difference between a crawl space and a
basement.  Even though it is hard to tell sometimes from a real estate
salesmans description.  grins.

Charlie