[AT] Farmall tractor

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat May 1 09:01:14 PDT 2004

Yeah I was thinking when I wrote my  tire count that you would have many
more.  I'm sure lots of the guys do also.

There were lots of A's and Super A in this area but not many B's, C's etc.
I agree with you about the wheel centers but I have also seen various
combinations of cast "donut" type wheel weights.  I always assumed they were
to counterbalance the offset but back when I was still on the farm I just
took those things for granted and was more worried about finishing the work
so I could play ball or chase girls.  grins.

Charlie