[AT] Sealing a tire to a rim

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat May 1 07:02:27 PDT 2004

Well, you're right, Charlie.  I've been on the road for a week and tried
to enter the conversation without reading ALL the preceding messages in
the thread.  My wife warns me about that sort of thing all the time.
Fortunately, she's also on the road this weekend so she won't find out
I've made a fool of myself once again -- for at least a couple of days.
:-)

Larry