[AT] Farmall tractor

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat May 1 06:50:52 PDT 2004

ROTFLMAO!

I have some unique problems related to "ballast" too.  Unfortunately,
the Cub is long gone.  I sold it to a cousin up near Grand Rapids.  He
restored it (along with an H and an A) and a few years later was forced
to sell his beginning collection because of some lifestyle changes
brought on by age and health.  So it's out there somewhere.  It's
probably off toward the east shore of Lake Michigan in the Muskegon
area.

Larry