[AT] HOTLINE ANTIQUE Tractor Guide. Vol III 2003/2004

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 12:21:23 PST 2004

George i looked up two of my tractors and the spec were very good the weight
may seem off but remember these things have so many differant variations from
the factory that getting an accurate weight would impossable Especially since
some add ons can weight in the hundreds of pounds.. The prices from the
auctions cover a wide scale because its hard to the same thing from people for an
old tractor it all is up to who is there and how many people want it. I think
they did a pretty good job for covering old tractors with the big differance in
prices and weights and options that one can come across.  when somebody tells
me that this tractors weighs 7000 lbs and sells for $1357 I am sure he doesn't
know what he's talking about. I payed $1500 and $250 for two Case LAs both in
about the same condition and saw one in worse condition sell for $1350 at the
local show at the same time. It all depends on how you come by it and how bad
the PO wants to get rid of it.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361