SV: [AT] Mattias at Portland

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Mar 30 18:47:29 PST 2004

I just browsed through the Ireland section of the "Encyclopedia of Wine,
Beer, and Spirits", Cecil.  I'm doing a little "research" prior to my
upcoming trips to Denmark, Poland, and Ireland.  They do list things
other than Guinness and Murphy's.  I'll compile a list for you a little
later.  I think the encyclopedia was a Christmas present from my SIL
this last year.  I haven't taken the time to look at it much, but just
happened to be going through sections of it a few minutes ago.

Larry