[AT] Way O.T. Hot spot.

Jim and Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Mon Mar 29 19:13:26 PST 2004

I just read through about 20 of the 1000s of Chernobyl sites on the net.
Only 30 people died in the first couple of weeks.  600,000 people helped in
the cleanup in the following 2 years.  The reactor was still in operation
until 2000.   The vehicles were very contaminated, but I doubt anyone was in
them.

Jim