[AT] Way O.T. Hot spot.

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Mar 29 15:54:32 PST 2004

I would bet that is the "storage area" for anything that got hot, then
they just towed or drove them there and left them since they had no way
to clean them when they were done. The red ones are actual plant
vehicles and the others were the military vehicles sent in during the
evacuation. They would have all been exposed to extreme radiation, as
would anyone in them. Remember that many people were NEVER told what was
going on until it was way to late. I remember reading one fireman's
account about it and they went into the "fire" without even minimal
protection because they were NOT told about the radiation and were in
fact told that it was just a fire and that there was no other problem.
This was after the containment vessel had already been breached and
everything there was deadly. He was dead in less than a week.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY