[AT] Hauling, Nebraska- California

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Mar 29 10:01:20 PST 2004

Ron:

A suggestion. Put the info on www.ytmag.com under hauling info. I have had
very good luck with that. Connected with a load needing to go from Billings,
MT to Moline and from Moline, IL to here just recently. Worked out great.
Helped pay for some expenses to and from the Gathering of the Green. Also
got to meet some more antique tractor people. One from North Carolina.
Another within 60 miles I hadn't met before. Its fun delivering family
tractors that needed to be moved all the way from Clinton, AR to this area.
It was a big occasion when I drove on the yard. Real excitement and smiles
from ear to ear. Plus got to see a JD model B2 disk plow mounted on an
unstyled B. Never have seen one of those before.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com