[AT] testing?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 28 19:54:10 PST 2004

Thanks Gilbert (and everybody else). Apparently the lists working again ,
and maybe faster than before.
So heres the message I tried to post yesterday and couldn't .
Well I wasted some time this morning watching an old favourite movie of
mine. "Days Of Heaven". Its setting is a wheat farm on the Texas panhandle
in the days leading up to WW I. Although I found out it was actually shot
right here in Alberta, Canada. Fantastic scenery. Several shots of old farm
machinery. They needed some "real" farmers for technical advisors I'd say
but I still enjoyed the show.
http://www.eskimo.com/~toates/malick/days/days06.jpg
This big old tractor shows up several times in the movie and I wondered if
anybody could identify it.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html