[AT] testing?

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Mar 28 17:46:31 PST 2004

Ralph Goff wrote:

> Just checking to see if this message shows up. I sent two yesterday and they
> were bounced back to me. There was no activity on the list for almost 24
> hours which I could not believe. Thats just not normal.
>
> Ralph in Sask.
> http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html

	Not only was the list apparently down but I couldn't get
the web site to come up either.
	Somehow when I think of the mechanics of the list I see
Spencer like Humphrey Bogart in the "African Queen"... I
always think of him being like the scene where the pop-off
valve has stuck and he has his back to the rail and both
feet up kicking the boiler.   :-)   I assume Spencer tried
to sneak in a day off to go someplace. Things run really
smooth while he is there kicking the boiler but as soon as
he tries to go someplace for a day the pop-off valve
sticks...   ;-)

--

"farmer"

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net