[AT] Another trip to Iowa for a wedding June 12th

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Mar 26 21:13:59 PST 2004

Jim:

Thanks for the update. The year I went to the Waukee, IA  swap meet, I think
it was 1999, I heard that they had 700 or so tractors at the Ankeny show. Is
that real or fiction? It is hard for me to imagine that many tractors at one
show. I'm not sure we have that many antique tractors in the whole state. In
fact I'm sure we don't!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com