[AT] OT Lawn Tractor Mfg.

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Fri Mar 26 05:32:57 PST 2004

I have to agree, Dick. We have 22 acres with all but a few acres being
pasture and there's no way any "garden tractor" could handle all the
chores that need to be done. A Super A or CA or even a Ford N series would
be far and away better for a chore tractor. I would prefer something like
a I-H 350 Utility to any of those, but that's just me.

Phil