[AT] Unknown Implement

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Mar 26 05:24:58 PST 2004

yea George, it was around 1955 for me.  Mine was just a flat steel ring, say
12" diameter.  T-handle was wood with a couple nails.  I know I didn't have
a bicycle on the ranch, so I guess entertainment on the ranch was playing on
the ole implements, t-handle, .22 later on, fishin' occastionally, and
huntin'.  We even shot chipmunks one time as they were rapin' the grain
fields.
    And of course the biggy...drivin' the tractor's.

Take Care,
Rick