[AT] Plow share questions?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Mar 25 10:07:46 PST 2004

Farmer:

By the time this field is dry enough to do anything, the weeds will be over
6' tall. Some kind of water weed or something. I doubt any kind of plow
would do a good job w/o doing the preparatory work.

However, the nice part about using the Super M is that it would be easier to
find in the green weeds and muck. But probably stuck up to the axles.

This is river bottom land and depending on how wet our spring is, it doesn't
dry out very quick. So far we are having a very dry spring. Probably could
get in there right now, but I'm not ready and leaving town again for a week.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com