[AT] Shoe goo 101

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Mar 24 17:44:21 PST 2004

Steve W. wrote:

> OK would the REAL Shoe Goo please stand up---
>
> I have a tube in my hand that shows Eclectic Products as the
> manufacturer
> http://eclecticproducts.com/index.asp  and the web site listed on the
> tube takes you to their site.
>
> BUT the site
>
> http://www.shoegoo.co.jp/  Says they are the original and that they only
> sell in Japan and Korea BUT the close up on one tube says Made in USA?
> It also states that Shoo Goo does not contain Toluene which it shows as
> the first ingredient on the tube I have.
>
> Then there is http://www.penguinshoecare.com/athletic/afc_sg.html which
> also claims to be Shoe Goo
> and then
> http://www.duratrax.com/caraccys/dtxc2460.html  Has Shoe Goo II that
> according to another site is the same stuff but in a different package.
>
> Steve Williams
> Near Cooperstown NY

	Look at the "Goop" line they carry. They have all kinds like
Sportsman's Goop. Marine Goop, etc. I have used most of them and for my
applications I can't tell them apart... Maybe they only have one product
and a herd of labels...   :-)

http://www.eclecticproducts.com/

--

"farmer"

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net