[AT] Spark plugs - OT

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Wed Mar 24 18:48:21 PST 2004

No ...  now when it comes to oil changes I am religious about that (every 5k
miles with little deviation).
Re: the "next guy" that tries to get the plugs out ... he only lives about 5
miles away as the crow flies.  I probably should of sold it only if the
buyer lives at least an hour away ... that way when he jumps in his car to
drive over and strangle me it might provide enough time for him to cool off
first ...
Dudley
Snohomish, Washington