[AT] Tube problem

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 14:25:26 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/24/2004 12:03:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
CBear81438 at aol.com writes:
get a bottle of SLIME tire sealant.  Put a pint in each one and it will solve
the problem..  I have 2 bottles in a rear backhoe tire...

Cecil in OKla
Now you tell me. I was at the local parts store yesterday and had to go
though a ton of junk to find that stuff. Put in one bottle and left it over night
lying on its side to seal the rim. this morning it not leaking a bit. Good
stuff, now which is better the yellow one or the green one I bought the green
stuff it came with 2 bottles and a free tire gauge. why can't I get it in flambeau
red. giggle

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361