[AT] Rationale for firing orders

Kyle Sands willys_46 at mail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:29:21 PST 2004

Steve, that's funny you say that.  I've been on the lookout for a 1971 AC Panther with the 303 Wankel for some time now.  The neighbor used to have one, and I used to drive it several years ago.  I loved that litte sled.  That machine could outpull anything else we had - new or old.  He got rid of it, and now I want to relive the old days.  It made the sweetest music too, I thought.  What year is yours?

Kyle Sands <>< Huntley, MN