[AT] Rationale for firing orders

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 14:44:08 PST 2004

--- "Larry D. Goss" <rlgoss at evansville.net> wrote:
> Are you sure the distributors both turned the same
> way?

Honest, one distributor rotated CW and the other CCW.
Seems like the Delco was CW but I'm only 50% sure.
The distributor drive gear was different I think.  The
engines were the same block and rotation, different
front covers and crank flanges.
Thinking about it I can't remember if the 6 cyl
engines were the same way or not.  These would be in
Clark and White trucks as Yale 6 cyls used Chrysler
IND30's and later H225 slant sixes.
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan