[AT] #3 Power Block

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Wed Mar 24 08:59:13 PST 2004

Dean: I have used many sleeves in the past contractors and autos and
have never had any problems finding one to work. Once I had an unusual
tractor application and was concerned that I might not be able to find a
sleeve but my friend at the machine shop told me sleeve stock comes in
any size imaginable and all he has to do is machine to fit. No problem
if the machine shop really is.  My machine shop makes the sleeves for
the JD tractors I have had sleeved back to original. I have not rebuilt
but have seen power blocks and don't see why a sleeve is any problem.

Wayne