[AT] B Allis

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 16:35:13 PST 2004

Try running Champions in a Japanese motorcycle BUMMER.  I learned real fast
Japanese plugs in Japanese cars and American plugs in all the rest. I have used
Champions for years even when I was drag racing. I always heard ACs called
Christmas tree lights didn't understand that until I had some on flathead ford
1934 pickup. One night we were setting out on the front with the hood up and
sure enough they lite up just like Christmas tree lights. Now I also know why
they call them fire ring. That's a lot of leakage there. Hey they worked pretty
good in that old Ford until it rolled over in Wyoming and died.
As I always say use the proper plug for the engine and you won't cuss any of
them. I put a set Boshes platinum's in my 86 Samurai and they run for over
160,000 miles I sold it with them still in it and running good.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460