[AT] B Allis

Phil Auten PGA2 at hot1.net
Tue Mar 23 16:51:41 PST 2004

I believe it comes from old tractors that have rich idle circuits. I've found
with my Farmall M, that I need a D21 Champion to keep it from fouling
plugs quickly. The D15 is the "standard" Champion plug for this tractor.
I've had Champions foul quickly in my A-C RC too. It uses a little oil and
is also rich on the idle side. I've had the current set of plugs in there for
about as long as I can remember, though. Of course, it doesen't see much
use either.

Phil