[AT] B Allis

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Mar 23 10:47:41 PST 2004

AC Delco is owned by GM, Autolite is a subsidiary of Honeywell Consumer
Products

However AC was Originally Albert Champions company who started the
Champion Parts company using money from some "friendly investors" who
soon turned him out in the street and continued to produce Champion
Spark plugs.  Albert then used money borrowed from Buick to form the AC
Spark plug company. In 1927 Albert died and the company was purchased by
GM. They have owned them ever since.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY